The changelog below shows the date and version number of each plugin update along with a detailed list of all the new features, changes, bug fixes, and improvements.
A major update means any plugin update with changes to the first two numbers (x.x) in the version number. For example, 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 would be major updates. Other smaller updates are used to fix bugs or make small improvements. Small updates change the third number in the version number (x.x.x) like 2.0.1, 2.0.2, and 2.0.3.
We provide a detailed blog post and video for every major feature update. We recommend reading the blog post and watching the video before updating to get familiar with the new features and be aware of any important changes. The release announcements are linked in the changelog below.
1.3.1 June 13, 2023
- Added Dynamic oEmbed Support In Video Module
1.3 May 11, 2023
- Added New Feature Toolset Image Field Support For Gallery Module
- Added New Feature Dynamic Gallery Module Support For Custom Fields On Taxonomy Pages
- Added New Feature Automatic Mailto Link With Button
- Added New Feature Dynamic Content Support For The Bar Counter Percent Field
- Added New Feature Dynamic Content Support For The Number Counter Number Field
- Added New Feature Dynamic Content Support For The Circle Counter Number Field
- Added New Feature Dynamic Last Modified Timestamp
- Updated Gallery Module Code
1.0.1 June 7, 2022
- Fixed Issue With Gallery Not Showing