There is no need to create any media queries. Simply write or paste the normal CSS code into one of the boxes, and that code will affect the screen size mention. You can click on the (?) help text on the right side of any setting in Theme Options to learn more about the exact screen sizes each input field is affecting.
- Custom CSS For Desktop Only (devices 981px and up)
- Custom CSS For Tablet Only (devices 767px – 980px)
- Custom CSS For Phone Only (devices 0px – 767px)
- Custom CSS For Desktop And Tablet Only (devices 769px and up)
- Custom CSS for Tablet And Phone Only (devices 0px – 980px)
Once you add the min and max width values, go ahead and add your CSS to the boxes. Remember, there is no need to wrap the code in a media query, the plugin does that for you!