2. Select The Number Of Column In The Gallery Module
Once the Gallery Module Number of Columns setting is enabled in Divi Theme Options, a new set of settings will appear in every Gallery Module in the Divi Builder.
- Open up the Gallery Module Settings by clicking the gear icon.
- Go to the Design tab.
- Open the Layout Toggle.
- Set the layout to Grid.
There you will see three new options appear:
- Number of Image Columns on Desktop
- Number of Image Columns on Tablet
- Number of Image Columns on Phone
These are all set to default, so to change them simply choose a number from the dropdown menu for Desktop, a number for Tablet, and another number for Phone.
View Live Demo Of The Divi Gallery Module Number of Columns Feature
We have a full demo site where you can view all the Gallery module column stacking scenarios for any number of columns on each device.