2. Select The Number Of Column In The Gallery Module
Once the Gallery Module Number of Columns setting is enabled in Divi Theme Options, a new set of settings will appear in every Gallery Module in the Divi Builder.
- Open up the Gallery Module Settings by clicking the gear icon.
- Go to the Design tab.
- Open the Layout Toggle.
- Set the layout to Grid.
There you will see three new options appear:
- Number of Image Columns on Desktop
- Number of Image Columns on Tablet
- Number of Image Columns on Phone
These are all set to default, so to change them simply choose a number from the dropdown menu for Desktop, a number for Tablet, and another number for Phone.
View Live Demo Of The Divi Gallery Module Number of Columns Feature
We have a full demo site where you can view all the Gallery module column stacking scenarios for any number of columns on each device.
Example Of The Divi Gallery Module Number of Columns In Action
The GIF below demonstrates the Gallery Module Number of Columns feature.