5. Decide Where To Put The Module
The best part about the Divi Social Sharing Buttons is the versatility. You can place it anywhere, just like any other Divi module, and style it however you want. Where you place the module depends on what type of website structure you have and what content needs to be shared. Here are two ideas for where you could use the module on your Divi website.
Add Directly To The Page Or Post
One option is to add the Divi Social Sharing Buttons module directly to a page or post. This would be fine if you only want the sharing buttons to be shown on a few pages at a specific location. Obviously, this is totally up to you, but we suggest considering the Divi Theme Builder option below.
Add To A Theme Builder Template
Adding the Divi Social Sharing Buttons module to a Divi Theme Builder template makes a lot of sense. This allows you to set the module up once, and then have it apply globally all at once to any footer, page, post, or post type. This allows you to set up and design the buttons once, saving you time and effort.
- A good example of when to use the sharing buttons with the Divi Theme Builder is on a blog post template. You could place the module at the top or bottom of the template, allowing the user to share the post at the beginning or after reading the post.
- This would also work very well for WooCommerce products, adding the module to the product page template.
- Or you could place this on single event pages using our Divi Events Calendar plugin! Of course, we think this is a great idea 😉
- And don’t forget, you can place the Divi Social Sharing Buttons module on any other page or post type as well!
- You could put this in the website footer template as well to encourage users to share your website. It is totally up to you, and we hope you enjoy the versatility that our module offers.