The changelog below shows the date and version number of each plugin update along with a detailed list of all the new features, changes, bug fixes, and improvements.
A major update means any plugin update with changes to the first two numbers (x.x) in the version number. For example, 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 would be major updates. Other smaller updates are used to fix bugs or make small improvements. Small updates change the third number in the version number (x.x.x) like 2.0.1, 2.0.2, and 2.0.3.
We provide a detailed blog post and video for every major feature update. We recommend reading the blog post and watching the video before updating to get familiar with the new features and be aware of any important changes. The release announcements are linked in the changelog below.
2.0.3 March 22, 2022
This update only affects specific customers
Customer Customers who purchased directly from the Pee-Aye Creative website.
An email was sent to subscribed customers regarding these issues.
- Fixed Issue Connecting License Key To Server
- Added Support For Sites Running PHP 8.0+
- Improved Plugin Update Status Checker Frequency To Wait If Server Connection Unavailable
Customers who purchased from other marketplaces that are now closed.
- Added Plugin Update Notice
This update is ONLY for a few customers using an outdated version of the plugin file, which will no longer be updated. The reason for the update is to inform you of this and to ask you to contact us to start using the new file instead.
2.0.2 September 15, 2021
- Compatibility With The Divi 4.10 Performance Update
- Added New Settings To Hide Leading Zeros
- Other Minor Improvements And Bug Fixes
2.0.1 June 18, 2021
- Fixed Visual Builder continuous page reload issue.
2.0 February 10, 2021
- New Standard timer for fixed end times
- New custom labels text for the Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds
- New Cookie Duration feature for the Evergreen timer
- New Recurrences feature for the Auto-Restart timer
- New Pause Interval Feature for the Auto-Restart timer
- New Message Expiry Action
- New Button Expiry Action
- New Show Other Content Expiry Action
- New Hide Other Content Expiry Action
- New settings to show/hide Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds sections
- New settings to show/hide each individual separator between sections
- New Section (Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds) design settings
- New Numbers design settings
- New Labels design settings
- New Button design settings
1.1 June 12, 2020
- Added new Message Text styles in the Design tab for the message that displays when the evergreen timer ends
- Added ability for the Evergreen Timer to continue even if the browser tab is closed
- Fixed an error message that showed in debug mode
- Improved the performance
1.0 March 6, 2020
- Initial Release