30 Day Money Back Guarantee
As you know, our product pages all advertise a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee.” We guarantee quality in our products and accuracy in our product descriptions, so if those criteria are not met, we will refund your money within 30 days from the purchase based on the terms listed here.
Note that this refund offer is only advertised on our plugins, child themes, and layout packs. Our courses and memberships do not advertise or offer a refund due to the nature of their content. If there is ever any issue, you should contact us.
Reasons We Will Happily Give A Refund
- If the product does not match the description on the product page
- If there is an issue with our product that we cannot resolve
- If you purchased the product but are not going to use it
Reasons We May Hesitate To Give A Refund
- You are still using all or most of the product on one or more of your websites.
- You are lying and trying to scam us (yes this happens)
- You bought the product without reading all of the description
- You purchased the product a long time ago
- You are using an outdated version of Divi/WordPress
- You have not showed us that the product is removed
- You refuse to give us access to your site so we can diagnose/resolve the issue
- Your hosting server does not meet the recommended Divi requirements and is causing issues
How To Ask For A Refund
1. Send Us An Email
If your situation fits one of the happy reasons above, then send us an email and kindly ask for a refund. Extra points if you are polite and friendly, like us. 🙂
2. Provide Email or Order Number
To help us locate your order, please let us know the email address used for the order. You may also give the order number, whichever is easier for you.
3. Share Your Website URL
Be sure to include a link to the site where you were using the product so that we can see that you have removed it. Once we verify the product is removed, we will initiate the refund via PayPal or Stripe.
4. We’ll Initiate The Refund
You should receive an automated email from PayPal or Stripe. I assume it would take a few hours or days to process completely.