Hey there, WooCommerce Users!
Ready to integrate your store with email marketing?
If you have an online store made with WooCommerce but don’t know how to benefit from email marketing integration, then this WooCommerce and Mailchimp Course is right for you!
The time has come. Sell more stuff!
Does this sound like you?
It’s going to take more than WooCommerce to sell your products.
Setting Things Up
- Create a Mailchimp Account
- Account Settings
Install Required Plugins
- Mailchimp for WooCommerce
Connecting WooCommerce and Mailchimp
- Using API
- Syncing Audience, Products, and Orders
Mailchimp Settings Tour
- Overview of All Mailchimp Settings
- Sitemaps and Search Console
- Submitting Site to Google & Bing
List Building & Signup Forms
- All the Essentials to Get Subscribers
Mailchimp Email Design Interface
- Changing template
- The design
- Edit blocks in the staging area
Creating Automated Emails in Mailchimp
- Thank first-time customers
- Configure Abandoned Cart Email
- Editing the created campaigns
Segment a List by Purchase Activity
- Send announcements about product updates/upgrades
- Ask for a product review and link directly to the product they purchased
- Send instructions on how to use the product
- Follow up after some time to see how things are going with that particular item
Analytics, Tracking & Reports
- Track your customers from their first click to your checkout
Hello, I’m Nelson Miller, a professional website designer and marketer. I created this course to so you can quickly and visually learn everything you need to know to effectively market your products all by yourself! I look forward to having you in the course!