30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Plugins, Child Themes, & Layouts
Our Divi plugins, child themes, and layout packs all advertise a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee.” This guarantee and policy is based on the following three things:
- Accuracy in our product descriptions
- Quality in our products
- Friendly helpful support
If those criteria are not met, we will refund your money within 30 days from the purchase. Please contact us to get started.
Due to the nature of online learning courses, we do not advertise the same refund guarantee, and we normally cannot offer a refund unless you have not started the course yet. It would be weird for us to give a refund after you have taken a course an absorbed the knowledge, right? However, if there is ever any issue, you should contact us and have a conversation!
Our Divi Adventure Club membership comes with either annual or lifetime options. The membership includes all the access to our products, courses, and other exclusive resources, so it becomes rather tricky to say whether we offer refunds or not. We are leaving this up to the indivudal situation, so if you have any issue or want a refund, you should contact us and and we’ll come to a fair conclusion.
“Questions Asked” Policy
We’re friendly and reasonable, but as fair warning, we will probably ask questions. This may be different than other companies who claim “no questions asked,” but we’re not other companies! We are a small family company and we believe in relationships, so we’re not ashamed of asking questions and having a conversation with you. So don’t take this as a threat, but instead as an opportunity to respect us and we will respect you in return.
For example, if you send us an email asking for a refund with no context, vague info, or inaccurate assessments, we will ask for the reasons and require there to be a valid one.
Reasons We Will Happily Give A Refund
Based on the guarantee and policy stated above, here are some great reasons you may ask for and receive a refund:
- If the product does not match the description on the product page
- If there is an issue with our product that we cannot resolve
- If you purchased the product but are not going to use it
Reasons We May Hesitate To Give A Refund
Here are some questionable things we take into consideration:
- You are still using all or most of the product on one or more of your websites.
- You refuse to cooperate with our support or refuse to give us access to your site
- You purchased the product a long time ago
- You have not showed us that the product is removed
- You are lying and trying to scam us (yes this happens)
- You are having a bad day and need to take it out on us
- You bought the product without reading all of the description
- You are using an outdated version of Divi/WordPress
- Your hosting server does not meet the recommended Divi requirements
- Your server/website has other issues beyond our control and responsibility
How To Ask For A Refund
1. Send Us An Email
If your situation fits one of the happy reasons above, then send us an email and kindly ask for a refund. Extra points if you are polite and friendly, like us. 🙂 Please provide plenty of context so we don’t have to reply asking for that.
2. Provide Email or Order Number
To help us locate your order, please let us know the email address used for the order. You may also give the order number, whichever is easier for you.
3. Share Your Website URL
Be sure to include a link to the site where you were using the product so that we can see that you have removed it. If you don’t, we will need to reply and ask for it first.
4. We’ll Initiate The Refund
Once we verify that all parts of our product are removed, we will initiate the refund via PayPal or Stripe. You should receive an automated email from PayPal or Stripe. You will then no longer have access to the product.